CMCI seminar 3.0
The CMCI Image Analysis Seminar aims at promoting interaction among image analysts in EMBL and the exchanges of information. To join, please send a mail to Kota (email@example.com), or until Sept. 11, 2015, use this form: seminar registration.
- All participants should give talks alternately.
- One seminar member has 60 minutes slot on Wednesday 15:30 - 16:30. The talk does not have to be a 60 min full talk. Shorter talks with several slides covering important points are also welcomed.
- Formal PowerPoint presentations are not necessarily required. One could just show representative pictures to lead a discussion of his/her problems.
- Every two weeks.
Four types of talk, choose one for your talk.
- “Look, I did a great image analysis job” seminar.
- “I'm doing badly on this image. Please help” seminar.
- “I don't know if my image analysis is good or bad. Please comment” seminar.
- “I have not much to say so I read a paper” seminar.
- Luis Pedro Coelho
- Christoph Schiklenk
- Emiliano Izquierdo
- Aliaksandr Halavatyi
- Kota Miura
Seminar starts from Sept. 23 (Wed), 2015. More details on seminar talks come later.