TeXlipse is a LaTeX plugin for Eclipse. The installation of both is assumed here.
To activate forward and inverse search on the Eclipse/TeXlipse side, in “Preferences/Texlipse/Viewer Settings”, add a new Viewer configuration in top priority, with the following viewer configuration:
- Viewer name: skim
- Ordered List ItemViewer command: /Applications/Skim.app/Contents/SharedSupport/displayline
- Viewer arguments: -r %line “%file” “%texfile”
- Viewer input file format: pdf
- Inverse search support: Viewer runs external command
- Viewer supports forward search: selected
Also make sure that the “-syntex=1” argument is added to the PdfLatex program in “Preferences/Texlipse/Builder Settings”.
On the Skim side, “Prefrences/Sync/PDF-Tex sync support” should be configured as follows:
- Preset: Custom
- Command: java
- Arguments: -classpath /Applications/Eclipse-3.6/plugins/net.sourceforge.texlipse_1.4.1/texlipse.jar net.sourceforge.texlipse.viewer.util.FileLocationClient -f %file -l %line