Table of Contents
Centre for Molecular and Cellular Imaging (CMCI)
miura at embl dot de
Tel: +49 6221 387 404
- 12-05-30 First verison
- 12-09-21 Added course module plugins, references
- replaced url (2023/02/20 19:11)
- v1.0.8 (2023/02/20 19:11)
- version 1.06 to version 1.07 (2018/07/13 17:36)
- added links to two new image files (2018/07/13 17:36)
- added micrometer sample image (2016/04/22 12:22)
- added Tsukada's sample images (2016/03/01 01:38)
- added invitroMT3.tif (2016/02/27 02:21)
- pom version 1.0.2, parent switched to imagej (2015/10/12 23:03)
- invitroMT.tif added (2015/10/12 22:47)
- ver 1.0.1 added NucSeq4.zip (2015/08/28 09:31)
Released under the GNU General Public License v2.
ImageJ ver 1.34j or higher (ImageJ, upgrade page), or Fiji.
Installation & Updating
There are two ways.
- Use Fiji Updater.
- Manually download the plugin and install.
Follow the instruction in Fiji Wiki to add “CMCI-EMBL” to your updater. The advantage of using this method over manual download & installation is that the plugin is automatically updated when I upgrade it in future.
Download the plugin EMBL_sampleimages-1.0.x.jar from the latest release in the following page:
and place it in the plugin folder of ImageJ (or Fiji).